SD Huesca vs Athletic Bilbao ( Lost )
SD Huesca vs Athletic Bilbao
Анализ на прогнозата
- Pablo Insua will be out until September after injuring his cruciate ligament last game, which will see Adrian Dieguez feature in Huesca’s back three.
- Cucho Hernandez is back available after a ban, but owing to Enric Gallego and Chimy Avila’s good form, the Colombia international is likely to start on the bench.
- Yangel Herrera is eligible once more after sitting out against Girona, with Juanpi expected to drop to the bench should the Venezuelan midfielder return immediately.
- Dani Garcia and Oscar de Marcos both miss out for the away side due to suspension, with the former a huge miss from the engine room in central midfield.
- Ander Capa is back from a ban, however, and will slot in at right-back for Gaizka Garitano’s side. Few changes are expected after Athletic’s recent draw with Barcelona.
- Iker Muniain and Ibai Gomez are expected to feature in attack, after Yuri and Markel Susaeta offered a more defensive presence in wider areas against the league leaders last weekend.
- Huesca have won back-to-back games for the first time in the league this season recently, doubling their tally of victories in the Spanish top-flight in the space of a fortnight.
- As a result, the home side have cut the gap between themselves and 19th-placed Villarreal considerably, now sitting just two points behind the Yellow Submarine – who themselves are in very poor form indeed.
- Athletic frustrated Barcelona last time out in LaLiga, but will be keen to get back to winning ways quickly after losing 2-1 in the Basque derby against Real Sociedad a week prior. Los Leones last won on the road in the league back on matchday 18.