Bayer Leverkusen vs FC Krasnodar ( Lost )
Bayer Leverkusen vs FC Krasnodar
Анализ на прогнозата
- Karim Bellarabi was forced off after 15 minutes in Bayer Leverkusen’s 2-0 win over Fortuna Duesseldorf and will not feature here. Julian Brandt may be pushed into the attacking trio as a result.
- Dominik Kohr has not played in 2019 but could get a start in midfield if Brandt takes over from Bellarabi on the right wing.
- Lars Bender, Joel Pohjanpalo and Panagiotis Retsos are all ruled out for Bayer Leverkusen.
- Yuri Gazinskiy and Cristian Ramírez missed the first leg through suspension but are free to play on Thursday.
- Dmitriy Stotskiy was the WhoScored Man of the Match in the first leg but Ramírez could still take over at left-back.
- This tie is evenly poised after the first leg ended 0-0 in Russia.
- This is Krasnodar’s first away game of the year and their last one ended in a 3-0 defeat to Sevilla.
- Bayer Leverkusen have won six of their last eight home matches in all competitions and will fancy their chances of progressing here.