Eintracht Frankfurt vs Shakhtar Donetsk ( WON )
Eintracht Frankfurt vs Shakhtar Donetsk
Анализ на прогнозата
- Frankfurt could be without four players when they welcome Shakhtar Donetsk for the second leg of their Europa League tie.
- Eintracht Frankfurt have scored at least 2 goals in their last 10 matches (UEFA Europa League).
Eintracht Frankfurt are undefeated in their last 11 matches (UEFA Europa League).
- Taras Stepanenko is suspended for Shakhtar Donetsk after being sent off in the first leg. Sergey Krivtsov is also banned after picking up a costly yellow card last week.
- Maycon and Mykola Matvyenko could benefit with starts in place of their aforementioned teammates.
- The first leg ended 2-2 and Frankfurt would have been pleased with that resut after getting a couple of away goals.
- Frankfurt have drawn their last five matches.
- Shakhtar Donetsk won one of their Champions League group stage matches away from home but conceded in all three.