Real Betis vs Rennes ( WON )
Real Betis vs Rennes
Анализ на прогнозата
- Cristian Tello and Júnior Firpo are injured for Real Betis and won’t feature here.
- Andres Guardado may replace Firpo on the left flank here, as he did at the weekend.
- With Guardado vacating his spot from central midfield from the first leg, Sergio Canales could drop deeper and Diego Lainez could start.
- Rennes have a number of injury concerns ahead of Thursday’s secong leg with Real Betis and could be missing seven players.
- The first leg ended 3-3 in France and Real Betis just need to avoid defeat to go through, unless Rennes manage a similar high scoring draw.
- Real Betis have only lost three home matches in all competitions all season, while Rennes warmed up for Thursday’s match with a 2-0 defeat away to Reims.