Leicester vs Crystal Palace ( WON )
Leicester vs Crystal Palace
Анализ на прогнозата
- Daniel Amartey and Marc Albrighton are both ruled out for Leicester, while Ben Chilwell and James Maddison will require late fitness tests.
- Jamie Vardy and Wes Morgan were benched against Tottenham last time out and will hope to return to the fold here.
- Crystal Palace advanced to the quarter-finals of the FA Cup last weekend but will revert to their usual starting XI here.
- Wilfried Zaha was suspended against Doncaster at the weekend but is free to play against Leicester on Saturday.
- Belgium teammates Michy Batshuayi and Christian Benteke are in competition for a starting berth up front.
- Cheikhou Kouyaté is back from injury and will hope to reclaim a starting spot in central midfield for the Eagles.
- Leicester are winless in their last six matches and have lost five times in that spell. They were, however, unfortunate to lose to Tottenham last time out.
- Crystal Palace are unbeaten in five matches in all competitions and will be high on confidence after progressing to the FA Cup quarter-finals last weekend.
- The break came at the right time for Leicester and Claude Puel but they are winless in their last four meetings with Palace.
Tip: Over 2,5 goals @ 2,20