Borussia Dortmund vs Bayer Leverkusen ( WON )
Borussia Dortmund vs Bayer Leverkusen
Анализ на прогнозата
- Manuel Akanji could return from injury to start at centre-back, with Abdou Diallo, Ömer Toprak and Julian Weigl providing further options in these positions.
- Marco Reus and Lukasz Piszczek have both been ruled out for the home side, which is a huge blow to the Bundesliga leaders.
- Achraf Hakimi will switch over to left-back to cover for Piszczek, with Marcel Schmelzer or Diallo operating at left-back.
- Jacob Bruun Larsen and Paco Alcacer offer further options in attacking positions, with Maximilian Philipp set to replace Reus.
- Lars Bender could return from a muscle injury to replace Mitchell Weiser at right-back.
- Julian Baumgartlinger could come in in defensive midfield, with Charles Aránguiz switching to a more attack-minded role and Julian Brandt filling in on the right flank.
- If manager Peter Bosz goes for a more attack-minded approach again, Paulinho or Lucas Alario could come in for the injured Karim Bellarabi as well, with Baumgartlinger remaining on the bench.
- Dortmund are winless in their last five matches and without a goal in their last two. They will also continue to be without Marco Reus this weekend and that is a huge blow.
- Leverkusen crashed out of the Europa League against FC Krasnodar on Thursday and also went out of the DFB-Pokal since former BVB-manager Peter Bosz took over in the winter break. They have won six of their last seven Bundesliga matches, however, inlcuding a 3-1 win over Bayern at the beginning of February.
- Expect this to be an intense game with several good chances at both ends of the pitch.