RBLeipzig vs Hoffenheim ( Lost )
RBLeipzig vs Hoffenheim
Анализ на прогнозата
- Nordi Mukiele provides a further option at right-back, while Marcelo Saracchi hopes for a chance at left-back.
- Konrad Laimer returns from a one-match ban and could replace Emil Forsberg on the left wing.
- Matheus Cunha provides a further option up front.
- Florian Grillisch returns from a one-match ban and should start in defensive midfield.
- Nadiem Amiri and Leonardo Bittencourt compete for a spot in central midfield.
- Ádám Szalai, Ishak Belfodil and Reiss Nelson provide further options up front, if manager Julian Nagelsmann decides to field a third striker again.
- Leipzig have picked up 10 points from their last four Bundesliga matches and can focus on their domestic competitions after being out of the Europa League. They have only lost one of their 11 home games in the Bundesliga this season and can make another step towards a Champions League finish.
- Hoffenheim are unbeaten in 14 of their last 15 Bundesliga matches and can focus on the league as well after being out of all other competitons. They currently trail the Europa League places by two points and Julian Nagelsmann faces his future club here.
- Expect this to be an intense game with several chances at both ends of the pitch.