Cardiff vs Everton ( Lost )
Cardiff vs Everton
Анализ на прогнозата
- Cardiff were thumped 5-1 at home to Watford on Friday night and Neil Warnock will consider changes here.
- Kenneth Zohore is in line to get a rare start with Oumar Niasse ineligbile to play against his parent club. Aron Gunnarsson should also return to the XI.
- Sean Morrison returned to first-team action earlier than expected in the defeat to Watford, but Lee Peltier is still struggling with illness.
- This is Everton’s first match in just under three weeks and Marco Silva’s side will be well-rested for the trip to Wales.
- Leighton Baines and Phil Jagielka have both returned to training in the last few days and have a chance of making the squad here. In Jagielka’s case, he may have to start as Kurt Zouma is suspended and Yerry Mina is still a doubt.
- Cardiff’s two-game winning streak came to an abrupt end last time out as they lost 5-1 at home to Watford. Neil Warnock’s side are one place and one point outside the bottom three.
- This is Everton’s first match since February 9. The Toffees have lost their last three league matches and are now in the bottom half of the table.
- Everton have only won three of 13 away league matches this season and Silva desperately needs a result to ease the pressure on his job. Can they grind out three points here?