Huddersfield vs Wolverhampton ( WON )
Huddersfield vs Wolverhampton
Анализ на прогнозата
- Erik Durm and Adama Diakhaby were both missing from Huddersfield’s 2-0 defeat to Newcastle at the weekend and are doubts here.
- Tommy Smith starts a three-match ban in midweek after being shown a straight red card against Newcastle. Florent Hadergjonaj should replace his team-mate at right-back.
- Terence Kongolo will hope to replace Chris Lowe at left-back after settling for a place on the bench on Saturday.
- Steve Mounie and Karlan Grant will hope to benefit with starts in attack if manager Jan Siewert shuffles his pack.
- Wolves have a clean bill of health ahead of Tuesday’s match with Huddersfield.
- Nuno has no reason to make sweeping changes unless some players are suffering from fatigue.
- Wolves are undefeated in their last 5 matches (Premier League).
- Huddersfield lost their 20th league game of the season at the weekend but remain 14 points adrift of safety after the teams above them also lost.
- Wolves lost seventh place in the league to Watford over the weekend after only managing a 1-1 draw away to Bournemouth on Saturday.
- Wolves are unbeaten in their last five Premier League games and will hope to get back on track against the league’s bottom side on Tuesday.