Real Madrid vs Barcelona ( WON )
Real Madrid vs Barcelona
Анализ на прогнозата
- Keylor Navas will rotate in between the sticks for the home side, as the designated Copa del Rey goalkeeper for Real Madrid’s cup campaign.
- Santiago Solari went with Marcelo at left-back during the first leg at Camp Nou, but given the Brazilian’s poor performance Sergio Reguilon could be deployed instead.
- Lucas Vazquez is expected to get a start on the right-hand side for the hosts, with Gareth Bale likely to get a chance to make an impact from the bench later on.
- Samuel Umtiti may feature in back-to-back games since returning from injury for Barcelona, as the French centre-back could have to deputise for compatriot Clement Lenglet, who has been ill.
- Arthur is still an injury doubt, after spending a decent spell on the sidelines, which will see Arturo Vidal and Carles Alena battle it out for the third spot in midfield.
- Ousmane Dembele is expected to be preferred to Philippe Coutinho on the left-hand side of the attack for the away side.
- Real Madrid got back to winning ways last time out against Levante, after a surprising 2-1 defeat against struggling Girona, and should be in better spirits heading into a second leg where they will be confident of getting a result at home.
- The first leg between these two sides ended 1-1 at Camp Nou, as an early goal from Lucas Vazquez was cancelled out in the second half by Malcom. Lionel Messi was not deemed fit to start by Ernesto Valverde, however, and should have a greater say on Wednesday evening.
- Lionel Messi struck with a hat-trick at the weekend to help Barcelona come from behind against Sevilla, but the Blaugrana have drawn four of their last six competitive games heading into midweek.