West Ham vs Newcastle United ( WON )
West Ham vs Newcastle United
Анализ на прогнозата
- Illness kept Marko Arnautovic out of their 1-0 defeat to Manchester City last time out and he remains a doubt here.
- Manuel Lanzini is slowly building his way back to full fitness and is expected to feature from the bench again this weekend.
- Mark Noble, Pablo Zabaleta and Robert Snodgrass were on the bench on Wednesday, though should return to the starting XI here.
- Rafa Benitez has no reason other than fitness issues to change his starting XI after another positive result in midweek.
- DeAndre Yedlin could rotate in for Javier Manquillo if Bentiez opts for fresh legs.
- Isaac Hayden is one of the most in-form players in the Premier League this season and, alongside Sean Longstaff, has formed the most unlikeliest of midfield partnerships.
- West Ham have only won one of their last seven matches in all competitions.
- Newcastle have surged up the table in the last month or so after a run of four wins in their last six.
- Newcastle won their last trip to the London Stadium and are in the right form to do so again here.