Wolfsburg vs Werder Bremen ( Lost )
Wolfsburg vs Werder Bremen
Анализ на прогнозата
- Yannick Gerhardt should recover from a minor in time for kick-off.
- Admir Mehmedi recovered from injury and challenges Renato Steffen and Josip Brekalo for a spot on the flanks.
- Otherwise, manager Bruno Labbadia is unlikely to make any unforced changes.
- Milos Veljkovic challenges Sebastian Langkamp for a spot at centre-back.
- Nuri Sahin or Kevin Möhwald could get a chance in midfield, if Philipp Bargfrede does not recover from a bruise in time.
- Martin Harnik could return to the squad to provide a further option in attacking positions.
- Wolfsburg are full of confidence after a 3-0 win at Gladbach last time out. They have won eight of their last 12 Bundesliga matches and have found more stability at home recently, as they look to possibly qualify for the Europa League.
- Bremen are unbeaten in their last six Bundesliga matches, but trail the European places by at least five points, when this game kicks off. A win against Wolfsburg would be a huge one in their own quest to qualify for the Europa League.
- Expect this to be a competitive game from the outset.