Borussia Dortmund vs Tottenham ( Lost )
Borussia Dortmund vs Tottenham
Анализ на прогнозата
- Dortmund welcomed Marco Reus back into the first team following injury but his return didn’t have the desired effect as Lucien Favre’s side suffered a shock defeat to Augsburg.
- Lukasz Piszczek is the only likely absentee for the home side, who know that they must go for broke to overcome a 3-goal deficit from the first leg.
- Paco Alcacer scored from the bench at the weekend and could return to the side, with Jacob Bruun Larsen likely to drop out.
- Favre could recall Raphael Guerreiro at left-back as a more attacking option than Abdou Diallo, who may instead replace Dan-Axel Zagadou in the middle.
- Mauricio Pochettino will be desperate to have at least one of his sidelined midfielders back available after Victor Wanyama struggled with the pace of the game against Arsenal at the weekend.
- Dele Alli is set to continue to miss out due to a thigh problem, though Harry Winks – a late withdrawal with a hip injury at the weekend – and Eric Dier – recovering from tonsilitis – have travelled to Germany.
- Serge Aurier could get the nod over Kieran Trippier, while Mauricio Pochettino must decide whether or not to revert to the tactic from the first leg, which saw Jan Vertonghen start at left wing-back in a bid to combat Jadon Sancho’s threat.
- Toby Alderweireld, Erik Lamela and Son Heung-Min are all one booking away from a suspension should they progress to the quarter-finals.
- Both of these sides are in poor patches of form, though Tottenham hold a huge advantage from the first leg.
- Borussia Dortmund are rapidly relinquishing their lead in the Bundesliga and may actually benefit from having one less distraction in their bid to regain the title.
- Tottenham should sit relatively deep and attempt to hit their hosts on the counter, so Son Heung-Min could have an important role to play once more and you’d back the visitors to get the away goal that should kill off this tie.