Real Madrid vs Ajax ( Lost )
Real Madrid vs Ajax
Анализ на прогнозата
- Real Madrid will have to make do without Sergio Ramos, who was retrospectively handed an extra game to his suspension for picking up a yellow card in the reverse fixture.
- Nacho will replace his compatriot at the back having missed out on the clasico at the weekend due to a ban of his own, while Marcos Llorente remains a doubt.
- Toni Kroos was substituted early in the second half against Barcelona, while Gareth Bale was also hooked soon after and both could see their places come under threat.
- Ajax should be well rested for the trip to Madrid having not played at the weekend and are likely to name the same side that earned a convincing win over rivals Feyenoord in the cup last week.
- The visitors have as many of six players that are one booking away from a suspension should they upset the odds and progress to the quarter-finals, including key men Matthijs de Ligt and Hakim Ziyech.
- Santiago Solari is clearly focused on promoting the youth players at Real Madrid so we could see some big decisions made, with Luka Modric and Toni Kroos both coming in for criticism of late.
- Ajax will take heart from their performance in the first leg and won’t be scared to impose themselves on the reigning champions given that they must score at least twice at the Bernabeu.
- Expect the Dutch giants to cause real problems but the hosts to do enough in order to progress.