FC Porto vs Roma ( WON )
FC Porto vs Roma
Анализ на прогнозата
- Jesus Manuel Corona is available for Porto after missing the first-leg through suspension. Eder Militao, Pepe, Hector Herrera and Otavio are all one booking away from suspension.
- Porto have also recovered striker Moussa Marega from injury since losing the first leg 2-1.
- Aleksandar Kolarov was sent off at the weekend but is free to play here.
- Patrik Schick recovered from injury to feature in Roma’s defeat to Lazio at the weekend.
- Kostas Manolas was not risked against Lazio but is expected to start here.
- Both teams warmed up for Wednesday’s meeting with defeat at the weekend.
- Roma lost 3-0 away to Lazio, while Porto were beaten 2-1 at home to Benfica.
- Defeat at home to Benfica was Porto’s first since August, ending an 18-game unbeaten streak. They have scored in every home game this season.
- Roma are 2-1 up from the first leg but have a poor record on the road this season. The Italian’s have only won four of their last 13 away matches.