Paris Saint-Germain vs Manchester United ( Lost )
Paris Saint-Germain vs Manchester United
Анализ на прогнозата
- Edinson Cavani and Neymar continue to miss out for Paris Saint-Germain.
- Thomas Tuchel may go with the same starting XI as the first leg, though Christopher Nkunku could replace Dani Alves on the right flank.
- Julian Draxler, Thilo Kehrer, Marco Verratti and Juan Bernet are one booking away from missing their next Champions League game.
- Manchester United are 2-0 down from the first leg and will likely be without 10 first-team players in Paris.
- Paul Pogba is suspended after being sent off in the first game and his absence will all but end any slim hopes United had of overturning the deficit.
- Alexis Sanchez added to United’s injury woes over the weekend and could now miss up to two months with knee ligament damage.
- Eric Bailly started the first leg against PSG and may be drafted into the team here to try and combat Kylian Mbappe’s pace, though that didn’t work at Old Trafford.
- Anthony Martial is the closest of United’s injured players to return but Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is unlikely to risk the Frenchman on Wednesday.
- Ashley Young is one booking away from a one-match ban in European competition.
- Paris Saint-Germain hold all the cards ahead of Wednesday after winning the first leg 2-0 at Manchester United.
- Manchester United will be missing 10 first-team players in Paris and Ole Gunnar Solskjaer will have to play his worst midfield three combination.
- United were played off the park when Solskjaer had his best midfield to call on in the first leg so it could get ugly for the away side here.