Eintracht Frankfurt vs Inter ( WON )
Eintracht Frankfurt vs Inter
Анализ на прогнозата
- Ante Rebic was forced off at half-time in Frankfurt’s 3-2 win over Hoffenheim at the weekend and is unlikely to feature here.
- Gelson Fernandes and Lucas Torró are the only other injury concerns for Frankfurt ahead of Thursday’s welcome of Inter.
- Eintracht Frankfurt have scored at least 2 goals in their last 11 matches (UEFA Europa League).
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 9 of Eintracht Frankfurt‘s last 10 games (UEFA Europa League).
- Keita and Sime Vrsaljko are still sidelined for Inter, while Mauro Icardi is still not being considered for selection. Radja Nainggolan has also joined his teammates on the sidelines here due to a calf injury.
- Inter have been winning at both half time and full time in their last 3 matches (UEFA Europa League).
- Inter have won their last 3 matches (UEFA Europa League).
- Frankfurt are unbeaten in their last nine matches and are unbeaten in the Europa League this season (W7, D1).
- Inter are winless in two matches and have only won three of their last 11 on the road in all competitions.
- Frankfurt have been one of the form teams in this competition this season and they could make a huge statement by eliminating Inter over two legs.