Manchester City vs Watford ( WON )
Manchester City vs Watford
Анализ на прогнозата
- Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola may have one eye on next week’s Champions League match with Schalke and could rotate here accordingly.
- Kevin De Bruyne picked up a hamstring injury against Bournemouth last weekend and will almost certainly miss out here. John Stones may also be sidelined here.
- Fabian Delph and Benjamin Mendy are still working their way back to full fitness and will hope to be available here.
- Javi Gracia has no reason to make any changes from the side that beat Leicester 2-1 last time out.
- Watford have a full squad to pick from when they travel to Manchester on Saturday.
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 5 of Watford‘s last 6 away games (Premier League).
- Manchester City overtook Liverpool into top spot last weekend and will now have the chance to open up a four-point lead before Liverpool host Burnley on Sunday. City have won 14 of their 15 Premier League home matches this season.
- Watford and Wolves are in competition to finish the season in seventh and gain the status as the best of the rest outside the established top-six. Watford were recently trounced 5-0 by Liverpool but have generally been very good this season.
- City didn’t even allow Bournemouth to have a shot last weekend and are firm favourites here. They cannot afford to let their minds drift to their Champions League game against Schalke next week, however.