Levante vs Villarreal ( Lost )
Levante vs Villarreal
Анализ на прогнозата
- Ruben Rochina returns from suspension for the home side and should slot straight back into midfield for Levante.
- Moses Simon is expected to get a chance to impress on the right ahead of Coke or Jason.
- Antonio Luna will continue at left-back, though Tono was released from prison this week and will be working back towards match fitness.
- Alvaro Gonzalez is suspended for the away side after picking up a milestone booking against Alaves.
- Mario is expected to fill in as a third centre-back in Javi Calleja’s latest tactical shift with Villarreal.
- Santi Caseres is available after a ban and could rotate into the side for Pablo Fornals if the latter needs a rest.
- Levante have won just one of their last six fixtures in La Liga, with Paco Lopez’s side struggling to build up any kind of consistent run of form.
- At home, however, Paco Lopez’s side have lost just one of their last five, with that solitary defeat coming in a controversial defeat against Real Madrid.
- Villarreal travelled to Russia to face Zenit midweek, winning 3-1 on the road, with Calleja’s side building up some confidence after a few decent results in recent weeks.