Fortuna Duesseldorf vs Eintracht Frankfurt ( WON )
Fortuna Duesseldorf vs Eintracht Frankfurt
Анализ на прогнозата
- Adam Bodzek, Kevin Stöger and Alfredo Morales should all return to the squad to offer further alternatives in midfield.
- Kenan Karaman and Takashi Usami provide additional options in attacking positions.
- Manager Friedhelm Funkel should field an unchanged team after a strong performance in a 4-0 win at Schalke last weekend, however.
- Almamy Touré, Simon Falette and Marco Russ provide alternatives for rotation in the back-three after a Europa League game against Inter on Thursday night, with David Abraham possibly forced to sit out due to muscular problems.
- Jonathan de Guzmán and Jetro Willems will hope to possibly rotate in in central midfield.
- Gonçalo Paciência offers a further alternative up front, with Ante Rebic doubtful to recover from a knee injury in time.
- Düsseldorf are full of confidence after a 4-0 win at Schalke last weekend. They have won three of their last four Bundesliga matches and four of their last five at home.
- Frankfurt might have to deal with fatigue after a 0-0 draw with Inter in the Europa League on Thursday night. They are unbeaten in their last seven league games and only sit three points behind the Champions League spots prior to this matchday.
- Expect this to be a close and intense game, which could well end in a draw.