Juventus vs Atletico Madrid ( WON )
Juventus vs Atletico Madrid
Анализ на прогнозата
- Alex Sandro is suspended having picked up a third yellow card of the tournament in Madrid, while Blaise Matuidi is one caution away from missing any potential quarter-final first leg.
- Leonardo Bonucci and Paulo Dybala were among those rested from kick-off at the weekend, while the likes of Giorgio Chiellini, Mattia De Sciglio, Matuidi, Mario Mandzukic and Cristiano Ronaldo played no part whatsoever against Udinese.
- Joao Cancelo and Miralem Pjanic will also be well rested having been suspended at the weekend, while Juan Cuadrado, Sami Khedira and Douglas Costa are all sidelined.
- Emre Can will hope to have played himself into contention in recent weeks and is vying for a starting spot in midfield.
- The big problem for Diego Simeone comes at left-back, with both Filipe Luis and Lucas Hernandez ruled out through injury.
- Youngster Andres Solano started in that role at the weekend but was substituted at half-time and has not been named in the squad, with Juanfran the most likely candidate to play out of position.
- Elsewhere Thomas Partey and Diego Costa are both suspended, though Alvaro Morata is available to return to his former club.
- Jose Gimenez, Angel Correa and Antoine Griezmann are all one booking away from a suspension that would rule them out of the first leg of the quarter-finals should they progress.
- Juventus have a mountain to climb after a 2-0 defeat in the first leg but have dropped points in just three matches at home in all competitions this season and will be confident of turning the tables.
- Atletico have not been strong on the road all season, winning just seven matches in all competitions, but their defensive record will mean that this is an incredibly tough task for the hosts.
- The hosts really need to score in the first half to unnerve their visitors but Simeone’s side have enough knowhow about them to see them through.