Bayern Munich vs Liverpool ( Lost )
Bayern Munich vs Liverpool
Анализ на прогнозата
- Joshua Kimmich received a third yellow card of the tournament in the first leg and joins Thomas Muller on the sidelines through suspension.
- Rafinha will come in at right-back, while Serge Gnabry may switch flanks to that side to enable Franck Ribery to replace Muller from the 6-0 win over Wolfsbrug, with the Frenchman registering three assists from the bench at the weekend.
- Arjen Robben could come back into contention following injury, though given Kimmich’s ban the more pressing need is to have David Alaba back available at left-back, with Rafinha having acted as cover in that position of late.
- If the Austrian isn’t fit to start Jerome Boateng could be asked to fill an at right-back with the Brazilian remaining on the left.
- Andy Robertson is the only player available in either side that is one booking away from missing a potential quarter-final first leg.
- Virgil van Dijk is back available having missed the first leg through suspension, with both Joe Gomez and Dejan Lovren still sidelined.
- Adam Lallana boosted his chances of a start with a strong performance at the weekend but it is more likely that either Jordan Henderson or James Milner will return to the side.
- Naby Keita has a minor injury and will not feature in midweek.
- Bayern will have been the happier of the two sides with the stalemate at Anfield last month but approach the second leg in worse shape than their visitors as far as injuries and suspensions are concerned.
- The Bundesliga champions did record a thumping 6-0 win at the weekend and will be in confident mood, though Liverpool looked back on form in the attacking third themselves with a win over Burnley, so this promises to be an intriguing battle.
- As a result this is an incredibly tough match to call, with the Reds knowing that away goals could be enough to see them through.