Hertha Berlin vs Borussia Dortmund ( WON )
Hertha Berlin vs Borussia Dortmund
Анализ на прогнозата
- Marvin Plattenhardt challenges Maximilian Mittelstädt for the spot on the left wing.
- Per Skjelbred provides a further option in central midfield.
- Davie Selke could return from a hip injury to challenge Vedad Ibisevic for a spot up front.
- Julian Weigl returns from illness to offer a further option at centre-back, with Abdou Diallo possibly switching to the left again.
- Thomas Delaney should replace the injured Axel Witsel in defensive midfield.
- Mahmoud Dahoud provides a further option in central midfield, if manager Lucien Favre decides to drop one of his attacking players for more stability.
- Hertha have to recover from a disappointing 2-1 defeat against Freiburg last time out and trail the Europa League places by seven points ahead of this match day. They have only lost one of their last seven home games, however.
- Dortmund are under pressure to get a result here after Bayern moved to the top of the table because of their superior goal difference last weekend. It remains to be seen if they can work on their own scoring total in a difficult away game.
- Expect this to be an intense game, from which Hertha might get a result.