Wolverhampton vs Manchester United ( WON )
Wolverhampton vs Manchester United
Анализ на прогнозата
- Ryan Bennett is banned for two Premier League matches and will certainly feature here.
- Wolves still have a clean bill of health and Nuno should field his best available XI with an eye on winning the FA Cup.
- Ruben Neves and Joao Moutinho appear to be in competition for a starting spot in central midfield at the moment.
- John Ruddy and Ruben Vinagre could be exceptions to Wolves’ usual starting XI.
- Ashley Young is suspended for Manchester United after racking up two yellow cards in the FA Cup. Diogo Dalot is the natural choice to start at right-back in his absence with both Antonio Valencia and Matteo Darmian expected to miss out.
- Anthony Martial and Nemanja Matic both recovered from injury to feature in the 2-0 defeat to Arsenal last weekend. Martial is expected to replace Romelu Lukaku, who is struggling with an ankle injury.
- Ander Herrera and Jesse Lingard have both returned to training but Ole Gunnar Solskjaer may be reluctant to pick Lingard here after rushing him back against Liverpool last month.
- Phil Jones has recovered from illness and is available for selection on Saturday. He will compete with Eric Bailly, Chris Smalling and Victor Lindelof for two spots at centre-back.
- Juan Mata and Alexis Sanchez are still sidelined for the away side. Teenager Mason Greenwood has struggled with illness in the week but has a chance to make the matchday squad if he can recover in time.
- Wolves have only lost one of their last 11 matches in all competitions. They haven’t lost at home since the start of January.
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer suffered his first domestic defeat as Manchester United manager last weekend and will hope for a response here.
- Wolves have already managed good results against the Premier League’s top-six this season, including a 1-1 draw away to Chelsea last weekend. Expect a very close match on Saturday night.