Eintracht Frankfurt vs Nuernberg ( Lost )
Eintracht Frankfurt vs Nuernberg
Анализ на прогнозата
- Almamy Touré, Simon Falette and Marco Russ provide alternatives for rotation in the back-three after a Europa League game at Inter on Thursday night, with David Abraham possibly forced to sit out due to muscular problems.
- Jonathan de Guzmán and Jetro Willems will hope to possibly rotate in in central midfield.
- Gonçalo Paciência offers a further alternative up front, with Ante Rebic still doubtful to recover from a knee injury in time.
- Lukas Mühl could help out at right-back to replace the injured Enrico Valentini, with Georg Margreitter expected to return at centre-back.
- Robert Bauer should replace the suspended Tim Leibold at left-back.
- Sebastian Kerk provides a further option on the flanks.
- Frankfurt are full of confidence after a 1-0 Europa League win at Inter on Thursday night, which saw them progress to the quarter finals. They have won their last three Bundesliga games and scored three goals in each of those.
- Nürnberg are without a win in their last 19 Bundesliga games and continue to struggle to create chances. They have improved defensively in recent weeks, but face another challenging task here.
- Expect Frankfurt to try to put pressure on the visitors from the outset.