Italy vs Finland ( WON )
Italy vs Finland
Анализ на прогнозата
- Nicolo Zaniolo, Leonardo Pavoletti, Armando Izzo and Gianluca Mancini are all in line to make their senior Italy debuts during the international break.
- Roberto Mancini handed 36-year-old Fabio Quagliarella his first Italy call-up since 2015 rather than picking Marseille striker Mario Baloteli. The Sampdoria striker is the top scorer in Serie A this season and could even start against Finland on Saturday.
- Napoli captain Lorenzo Insigne picked up an injury before the squad was announced and will not feature for the Azzurri this week. Federico Bernardeschi has been in good form for Juventus of late and will hope to replace Insigne here.
- Teemu Pukki has taken the Championship by storm this season and will be Finland’s danger man on Saturday.
- Albin Granlund is safe to start at right-back as Jukka Raitala is not in the squad.
- Rasmus Schuller and Glen Kamara are in competition to partner captain Tim Sparv in central midfield for the away side.
- Jasse Tuominen was a regular up front alongisde Pukki in the UEFA Nations League but is unavailable for Finland this time around. 20-year-old Lassi Lappalainen is set to deputise.
- Roberto Mancini has only won three of his first eight matches in charge of the Italian national team. The Azzurri are unbeaten in their last three and are expected to win here.
- Finland have lost three of their last four matches, as many as their previous 18 matches combined.