Montenegro vs England ( WON )
Montenegro vs England
Анализ на прогнозата
- Montenegro boss Ljubiša Tumbaković could opt for the single striker when they take on England.
- Stefan Mugosa is set to lead the attack with Nebojsa Kosovic possibly coming in for Fatos Beqiraj to help bulk out the midfield.
- Stefan Savic is a doubt, but will start if passed fit.
- Eric Dier was forced off in the first half of England’s 5-0 win over Czech Republic and has returned to Tottenham as a result, with no replacement called up.
- Declan Rice may come in for the doubtful Dele Alli in midfield, while Ross Barkley is set to deputise for Dier.
- Callum Hudson-Odoi was bright from the bench in Friday’s win and is in line to start, with Jadon Sancho a fitness concern.
- Montenegro were held to a 1-1 draw in Bulgaria on Friday evening as a late Todor Nedelev penalty rescued a point for the Lions. While they would’ve wanted to secure all three points, a positive result will boost their chances of qualifying from Group A.
- England kicked off their Euro 2020 qualifying campaign with a resounding 5-0 win over Czech Republic, though their form against Montenegro is indifferent. While unbeaten in four, they have drawn three of those meetings with their European counterparts and Montenegro aren’t to be taken lightly here.
- That being said, England are a far more impressive side than they were when these two last met in 2013 and should make it two wins from two in qualifying.