Portugal vs Serbia ( WON )
Portugal vs Serbia
Анализ на прогнозата
- Bruno Fernandes is the only absentee from the squad that Fernando Santos inititally named due to injury.
- The back four will remain unchanged following a clean sheet last time out but there could be changes further forward in terms of both personnel and formation after a disappointing start to the campaign.
- Among those hoping to come into the side are Pizzi, Rafa, Diogo Jota and Dyego Sousa.
- Mladen Krstajic has had four players withdraw from his squad, including captain and vice-captain Aleksandar Kolarov and Nemanja Matic, with Dusan Tadic taking the armband in their absence.
- The Ajax man, along with Aleksandar Mitrovic, was not even named in the squad against Germany but should be available to start, with the Fulham striker replacing Luka Jovic, who scored in his absence in the friendly.
- Pedrag Rajkovic and Marko Dmitrovic continue to compete or the spot in goal, with the latter getting the nod last time out.
- After a stalemate with Ukraine last week Portugal have now drawn three consecutive matches and despite the return of Cristiano Ronaldo last time out they are still finding goals hard to come by.
- Serbia picked up an impressive result in Germany, albeit in a friendly, and will be confident of ensuring that Portugal’s winless run continues, knowing that they need to try and match Ukraine’s result against the reigning European champions.
- As a result the visitors may well be happy with a draw but they are lacking key players from a defensive standpoint to help them play for as much.