Rennes vs Lyon ( Lost )
Rennes vs Lyon
Анализ на прогнозата
- With all of Ramy Bensebaini, Benjamin Bourigeaud,and Hamari Traoré suspended, Julien Stéphan will have to improvise to some degree with his XI here.
- January signing Souleyman Doumbia could make a rare appearance at left-back.
- M’Baye Niang’s good form should see him lead the line, while Adrien Hunou could come into the side on the left.
- Anthony Lopes is available again after missing the win over Montpellier.
- Ferland Mendy is still absent; look for Lyon to play a back four, with Marçal on the left.
- Kenny Tete will miss out with a thigh injury.
- Lyon could rotate their side here with one eye on their Coupe de France semifinal on Tuesday.
- With Rennes’ raft of absences, the Breton side could be hard-pressed to conjure a result here, even if Lyon’s squad won’t be as rested comparatively owing to their international commitments.
- Lyon will view a win here as more important than Rennes, given their placement in the table, but both sides will have an eye on Tuesday’s match more than this one, with a chance at silverware at stake.