Borussia Dortmund vs Wolfsburg ( WON )
Borussia Dortmund vs Wolfsburg
Анализ на прогнозата
- Achraf Hakimi challenges Marius Wolf for the spot at right-back.
- Axel Witsel and Mario Götze return from injury to probably start in midfield.
- Thomas Delaney provides a further option in central midfield, if manager Lucien Favre decides to switch to a 4-2-3-1 system and drop one of his attacking players.
- Felix Klaus and Josip Brekalo provide alternatives on the flanks.
- Daniel Ginczek could return from an ankle injury, but might not be risked here.
- Otherwise, manager Bruno Labbadia is unlikely to make any unforced changes.
- Dortmund scored an important injury time winner in a 3-2 win at Hertha prior to the international break to keep pace with Bayern. With several players back from injuries, they will hope to put in a more balanced display at home.
- Wolfsburg recovered from their 6-0 defeat at Bayern with a 5-2 win over Düsseldorf a fortnight ago. They still boast the Bundesliga’s fourth-best away record and will provide the hosts with a challenging task here.
- Expect this to be an intense game with several chances at both ends of the pitch, which Dortmund should edge in the end.