Leicester vs Bournemouth ( WON )
Leicester vs Bournemouth
Анализ на прогнозата
- Harry Maguire was dismissed in the opening minutes of Leicester’s 2-1 win at Burnley and should be replaced by Wes Morgan in the starting XI.
- That should be Brendan Rodgers’ only change to the side that started the win at Turf Moor.
- Daniel Amartey and Marc Albrighton both miss out.
- Eddie Howe is without Lewis Cook, Simon Francis, Steve Cook and Andrew Surman for Saturday’s visit to the King Power Stadium.
- Junior Stanislas, Adam Smith and Dan Gosling will all be assessed, with the trio carrying knocks.
- With a number of injury concerns in midfield, David Brooks could be used in the middle of the park with Jordon Ibe starting on the right.
- Back-to-back league wins over Fulham and Burnley has pushed Leicester into the top half of the table and Brendan Rodgers will be confident of landing a third successive league win following his appointment. The Foxes, though, are winless in their last six league meetings with Bournemouth, losing two.
- A 2-0 win at Huddersfield earlier in March ended a dire 10-match losing run on the road for Bournemouth, but the visit to Leicester is a far tougher test for the Cherries.
- Indeed, a home win is on the cards as Leicester continue to improve under Rodgers.