Eintracht Frankfurt vs VfB Stuttgart ( WON )
Eintracht Frankfurt vs VfB Stuttgart
Анализ на прогнозата
- Captain David Abraham recovered from muscular problems and could make his return in the back-three.
- Mijat Gacinovic could recover from a foot injury in time to provide a further option in central midfield.
- Manager Adi Hütter could well field his three best attacking players at home, however.
- Captain Christian Gentner could return in central midfield to repace the suspended Santiago Ascacibar.
- Nicolás González might replace Mario Gomez up front, if manager Markus Weinzierl decides go for more pace on the break away from home.
- Otherwise, Weinzierl is unlikely to make any unforced changes, however.
- Frankfurt are full of confidence after four straight Bundesliga wins and a nine-match unbeaten run in the league. They only trail the Champions League spots by a single point prior to this match day.
- Stuttgart have found more stability in recent weeks and only lost one of their last four matches. They still occupy the relegation play-off spot and face a very challenging task here, however.
- Expect this to be an intense game, which Frankfurt are favourites to win at home.