Villarreal vs Barcelona ( WON )
Villarreal vs Barcelona
Анализ на прогнозата
- Ramiro Funes Mori returns at centre-back after suspension for the home side and will slot in ahead of Mario.
- Mario will return to feature at right wing-back once again, with Pablo Fornals set to miss out in the middle of midfield.
- Samuel Chukwueze and Karl Toko Ekambi will battle to partner Carlos Bacca in Villarreal’s striking partnership.
- Lionel Messi is suffering from a minor knock to his foot, but is still expected to start on Tuesday evening despite upcoming Champions League commitments.
- Sergi Roberto and Samuel Umtiti are expected to rotate into Ernesto Valverde’s back four, with Nelson Semedo and Clement Lenglet dropping to the bench.
- Arturo Vidal should also come into midfield, while Malcom could get a rare start on the left wing over Philippe Coutinho.
- Villarreal threw away three points in a 3-2 defeat against Celta Vigo last time out, which saw the Galician side cut the gap between themselves and the Yellow Submarine to just four points in the battle for the drop.
- Javi Calleja’s side have, however, won four of their last five matches and have certainly turned their form around since his arrival.
- Barcelona have won their last seven competitive matches, recording an emphatic 4-1 victory against Real Betis at the Benito Villamarin last time out on their travels.