Wolverhampton vs Manchester United ( WON )
Wolverhampton vs Manchester United
Анализ на прогнозата
- Ryan Bennett completes a two-match ban on Tuesday night and Romain Saiss will continue at the back.
- Raul Jimenez and Matt Doherty will return to the starting XI against Manchester United after settling for places on the bench at the weekend.
- Romelu Lukaku and Jesse Lingard were only fit enough for places on the bench on Saturday but both are expected to start on Tuesday night.
- Anthony Martial picked up a knock in United’s 2-1 win over Watford but Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has confirmed the Frenchman is fit to play in midweek.
- Ander Herrera was poor against Watford and the likes of Fred, Scott McTominay and Andreas Pereira will push to start in his place.
- Victor Lindelof played no part at the weekend after receiving death threats during the international break but Solskjaer says he is available here.
- Matteo Darmian, Antonio Valencia and Eric Bailly are all doubts for the Red Devils.
- Wolves slipped to a disappointing 2-0 defeat away to Burnley and have now won just one of their last six in the Premier League. Nuno’s side did, however, eliminate Manchester United from the FA Cup last month.
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer won his first match as permanent Manchester United manager but the Red Devils were fortunate to come away with a 2-1 victory at home to Watford on Saturday. United had as many attempts as Watford had on target (8).
- Wolves have generally been fantastic against top-six sides this season and you can almost certainly expect a hugely improved performance from them on Tuesday compared to their display against Burnley. Having already drawn with and beaten United this season, the home side should be confident of coming away with at least a point in midweek.