Chelsea vs Brighton ( WON )
Chelsea vs Brighton
Анализ на прогнозата
- N’Golo Kante and Eden Hazard were only fit enough to start on the bench in Sunday’s 2-1 win over Cardiff but they will both return to the starting XI here.
- Ruben Loftus-Cheek came off the bench and scored the winner against Cardiff. He will hope to be rewarded with a start in midweek.
- Callum Hudson-Odoi didn’t even get off the bench at the weekend but Maurizio Sarri has hinted he will start upcoming matches.
- Gonzalo Higuain turned in another poor display and Olivier Giroud can count himself unfortunate if he doesn’t start on Wednesday.
- Emerson and Andreas Christensen will hope to benefit from any rotation in defence in midweek.
- Pascal Gross and Florin Andone are both expected to miss out once again for Brighton this week.
- Solly March came off the bench in Saturday’s 1-0 defeat at home to Southampton and will hope to replace Alireza Jahanbakhsh in the starting XI.
- Jurgen Locadia and Beram Kayal will also hope to start if Chris Hughton shuffles his pack on Wednesday night.
- Chelsea benefitted from a hugely controversial offside goal to beat Cardiff on Sunday to keep themselves in the running for a top-four finish. Chelsea supporters were calling for Maurizio Sarri to be sacked prior during the game.
- Brighton’s two-game winning streak came to an end at the weekend after losing 1-0 at home to Southampton. Chris Hughton’s side are five points clear of the bottom three heading into Wednesday’s match at Stamford Bridge.