Valencia vs Real Madrid ( WON )
Valencia vs Real Madrid
Анализ на прогнозата
- Cristiano Piccini is sidelined with a calf injury for the home side, meaning that Daniel Wass and Facundo Roncaglia are in contention to feature at right-back.
- Ferran Torres is expected to get a start on the right-hand side ahead of Carlos Soler, as Marcelino tries to rotate slightly midweek.
- Santi Mina is expected to come in for Kevin Gameiro up top for the home side, with Denis Cheryshev potentially able to rotate in at Goncalo Guedes’ expense too.
- Nacho is suspended for the away side, with Sergio Ramos and Raphael Varane set to start at centre-back for Real Madrid.
- Alvaro Odriozola will continue at right-back for the visitors, as Dani Carvajal is still working to get back fit.
- Marco Asensio and Lucas Vazquez should start in the wide areas, with Toni Kroos and Luka Modric returning in midfield after a rest versus Huesca.
- Valencia are still unbeaten since late January, where they lost against Getafe in the Copa del Rey, with Marcelino’s side last losing in La Liga back at the turn of the year.
- Real Madrid have a stern test on their hands in midweek, given that the last time Los Che suffered a defeat in any competition this season came on November 3rd.
- Zinedine Zidane still has a perfect record since returning to manage Real Madrid, but the Frenchman will be hoping for a far more convincing performance this week compared to during Los Blancos’ 3-2 win against Huesca.