Chelsea vs West Ham ( WON )
Chelsea vs West Ham
Анализ на прогнозата
- Chelsea manager Maurizio Sarri has some big decisions to make when they host West Ham on Monday night.
- There is little case to make as to why Callum Hudson-Odoi should be dropped after his first Premier League start but that is exactly what Sarri is expected to do.
- Ruben Loftus-Cheek also deserves to continue in the starting XI but a minor hamstring injury may be all that is required to convince Sarri to recall Ross Barkley.
- Emerson, Andreas Christensen and Olivier Giroud also did nothing wrong in midweek but it would not be at all surprising if Sarri dropped all three to the bench against West Ham.
- West Ham have had longer to prepare for Monday’s match against Chelsea as they were not involved in midweek.
- In that time, Manuel Pellegrini will hope to have recovered Ryan Fredericks, Felipe Anderson, Marko Arnautovic and Samir Nasri from injury.
- Chelsea have won two on the spin since a 2-0 defeat to Everton, though only looked convincing in Wednesday’s win over Brighton.
- West Ham have alternated between winning and losing in their last six league games, falling to a 2-0 defeat at home to Everton last time out.
- The winning team in the last six encounters between these London rivals have only done so by a one-goal margin.