Slavia Prague vs Chelsea ( WON )
Slavia Prague vs Chelsea
Анализ на прогнозата
- Slavia Prague have recovered Vladimir Coufal from suspension but have now lost Tomas Soucek to a one-match ban. Josef Husbauer will hope to replace Soucek.
- Chelsea played on Monday night and face Liverpool on Sunday, so Maurizio Sarri has no choice but the shuffle his pack in the first leg of their Europa League quarter-final against Slavia Prague.
- Willian, Pedro, Olivier Giroud, Ross Barkley, Andreas Christensen, Mateo Kovacic, Davide Zappacosta and Marcos Alonso did not start on Monday night and will hope to get minutes in midweek.
- Slavia Prague surprisingly eliminated Sevilla from the Europa League in the last round and are unbeaten at home in all competitions since August.
- Chelsea have found a bit of form in recent weeks but this match comes at a poor time for Maurizio Sarri, between two important league matches.
- Slavia Prague have only conceded three goals in Europa League home matches this season and they all came in the last round versus Sevilla.
- Chelsea are unbeaten away from home in Europe this season and Sarri will be delighted to come away with any sort of win on Thursday night.