Hannover 96 vs Borussia M.Gladbach ( Lost )
Hannover 96 vs Borussia M.Gladbach
Анализ на прогнозата
- Matthias Ostrzolek should return from injury to start at left-back.
- Florent Muslija provides a further option in attacking positions.
- Manager Thomas Doll has been given the order not to select Arsenal-loanee Takuma Asano again, as a further appearance would make the loan deal a permanent one, which the struggling club’s board wants to avoid.
- Manager Dieter Hecking switched to a 3-4-1-2 system last time out and could stick to it here.
- Fabian Johnson offers a more defensive-minded option on the flanks.
- Lars Stindl challenges Raffael for a spot up front.
- Hannover have lost 11 of their last 12 Bundesliga matches, including their last seven. Sitting seven points off the relegation play-off spot, they are very unlikely to retain their top-tier status this year.
- Gladbach have only won one of their last eight matches and dropped out of the Champions League places as a result, currently trailing them by four points. The club will part ways with manager Dieter Hecking at the end of the season, with current Salzburg manager Marco Rose taking over in the summer.
- Expect this to be an intense game, which Gladbach could use to get back on track.