Atalanta vs Empoli ( Lost )
Atalanta vs Empoli
Анализ на прогнозата
- Duván Zapata has served his suspension and will slot back into attack here.
- Josip Ilicic will need assessing closer to kick off due to a knee injury and his absence would be a blow for Atalanta
- Marko Pajac is out until next month with a muscular injury, which should give Manuel Pasqual a run in the team.
- Matías Silvestre is also unavailable for the trip to Bergamo and he will be replaced by Jacob Rasmussen.
- Atalanta are unbeaten in their last six games and have taken 12 points from a possible 18 in that spell. They head into the weekend outside the top four on head-to-head record but that could well change by the time this game rolls around.
- Empoli head into Monday’s game two points off safety and have won two of their last four in the league. With the teams above them due to play top-half teams, they shouldn’t lose much ground by the time this match kicks off.
- Atalanta may look back on this season with regret at the matches where they chucked away points when it seemed harder to do so. If they can cut that out between now and the end of the season they should be in with a shout to finish fourth.