FC Cologne vs Hamburger SV ( Lost )
FC Cologne vs Hamburger SV
Анализ на прогнозата
- Jorge Meré could return from muscular problems to replace Lasse Sobiech in the back-three.
- Louis Schaub offers a further alternative in midfield.
- Anthony Modeste challenges Simon Terodde for a spot up front.
- Manager Hannes Wolf could stick to a back-three and field Kyriakos Papadopoulos as a third centre-back again.
- Vasilije Janjicic recovered from illness and challenges Gideon Jung for a spot in defensive midfield.
- Berkay Özcan could replace the suspended Lewis Holtby in attacking midfield.
- Cologne sit seven points ahead of the visitors after a 4-4 draw with Duisburg in a rearranged fixture on Wednesday evening. They have score more than three goals on average at home this season and will hope to extend their lead on top of the table.
- Hamburg have suffered two disappointing last-minute defeats in their last three matches and only won two of their last seven. Sitting only three points above the promotion play-off spot prior to this match day, manager Hannes Wolf’s desperately needs to find more stability again.
- Expect this to be an intense game, with several chances at both ends of the pitch.