Watford vs Arsenal ( Lost )
Watford vs Arsenal
Анализ на прогнозата
- Gerard Deulofeu inspired Watford into the FA Cup final from the bench last weekend and he will surely start against Arsenal on Monday night if he is deemed fit enough.
- Deulofeu is not the only doubt for Watford ahead of the welcome of Arsenal, as Javi Gracia will have to check on a number of players with injury concerns.
- Lucas Torreira returns from a ban but now Arsenal have lost Sokratis to suspension.
- Granit Xhaka returns an injury concern for the Gunners, who will also continue to be without Rob Holding, Danny Welbeck and Hector Bellerin.
- Mesut Ozil has enjoyed a decent run in the team of late but Henrikh Mkhitaryan and Alex Iwobi are pushing for his place in the team.
- Watford will be high on confidence after beating Wolves to make the FA Cup final and will now aim to finish seventh in the Premier League, claiming the title as the best of the rest. The Hornets are unbeaten in their last six at Vicarage Road and are on a four-game winning streak on home soil.
- Arsenal will also be in good spirits on Monday night after pulling off an impressive 2-0 victory at home to Napoli on Thursday night. The Gunners, however, are generally poor away from home, winning just two of their last 12 matches in all competitions. They have also picked up a red card in three of their last four on the road.
- Arsenal haven’t kept a clean sheet in an away league game all season and Watford should really fancy their chances of at least getting a point on Monday night.