Barcelona vs Manchester United ( WON )
Barcelona vs Manchester United
Анализ на прогнозата
- Ousmane Dembele made his first appearance in a month at the weekend and will compete with Philippe Coutinho for a spot in Barcelona’s front three.
- Barcelona’s midfield had problems at Old Trafford and Ernesto Valverde may draft in Sergi Roberto or Arturo Vidal here.
- Luke Shaw is suspended for Tuesday’s trip to Barcelona, which will likely see Ashley Young switch over to left-back. Matteo Darmian was back on the bench at the weekend and could play at right-back over Diogo Dalot.
- Nemanja Matic will reportedly be fit to feature for Manchester United and Alexis Sanchez has also been tipped to make the squad after a long spell on the sidelines.
- Scott McTominay and Marcus Rashford were rested at the weekend and will return to the starting XI against Barcelona.
- Jesse Lingard and Juan Mata will compete for a spot in midfield, with the former expected to get the nod due to the energy he provides.
- Barcelona hold a 1-0 lead from the first leg and are heavy favourites to make the last four of the Champions League. They haven’t conceded in their last three matches and are unbeaten at home since November.
- Manchester United have gone completely off the boil in recent weeks and were fortunate to beat West Ham on Saturday. Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s side have lost their last three away matches in all competitions.
- You cannot completely write off United here after they overturned a bigger first leg deficit against Paris Saint-Germain in the last round but it would be absolutely remarkable if they managed to knock Barcelona out on Tuesday.