Juventus vs Ajax ( WON )
Juventus vs Ajax
Анализ на прогнозата
- Cristiano Ronaldo will return to the starting XI after being given the weekend off but Juventus will not have Mario Mandzukic to call on here.
- Paulo Dybala, Douglas Costa or Moise Kean are the options to replace Mandzukic.
- Giorgio Chiellini has not recovered from injury in time to make the squad but Emre Can has been included by Max Allegri.
- Daniele Rugani was a fitness doubt ahead of Tuesday’s game but is in the squad and expected to start here. Veteran Andrea Barzagli is on standby.
- Federico Bernardeschi will incur a one-match ban with his next booking.
- Ajax have recovered Noussair Mazraoui from suspension but have now lost left-back Nicolás Tagliafico to a ban. Daley Sinkgraven may get a rare start as a result.
- Frenkie de Jong is a huge doubt for Tuesday after pulling up with a hamstring injury in the first half of Ajax’s 6-2 win over Excelsior on Saturday.
- Klaas-Jan Huntelaar played a direct hand in four league goals at the weekend but it not expected to start here.
- De Jong’s absence may force Ajax into a change of formation and hand an opportunity for Kasper Dolberg to start.
- Matthijs de Ligt and Daley Blind are one booking away from a one-match ban.
- Juventus are the favourites after drawing 1-1 away to Ajax in the first leg. The Old Lady have only lost one home game in all competitions this season and that was back in November.
- Ajax may rue missed chances from the first leg but have nothing to fear after winning away to Real Madrid in the last round.
- Juventus are not at their best at the moment but it is hard to see past Cristiano Ronaldo inspiring Ajax through to the semi finals.