FC Porto vs Liverpool ( WON )
FC Porto vs Liverpool
Анализ на прогнозата
- Pepe and Hector Herrera return from suspension for Porto and are expected to slot straight back itno the starting XI.
- Porto will consider starting Yacine Brahimi in the second leg as they will need to go for it at some stage on Wednesday.
- Andrew Robertson returns from suspension to start at left-back on Wednesday.
- Jordan Henderson came off with a knock in Sunday’s 2-0 win over Chelsea but Jurgen Klopp afterwards insisted he is fine.
- Joel Matip and Dejan Lovren have rotated in recent matches, though the latter missed training on Tuesday and may not feature here.
- Georginio Wijnaldum will push to replace Naby Keita in midfield in midweek.
- Porto are 2-0 down from the first leg and have a mountain to climb in order to stay in the competition. They have kept clean sheets in five of their last seven home games.
- Liverpool will be high on confidence after returning to the Premier League’s summit at the weekend. They have won seven matches in a row.