Eintracht Frankfurt vs Benfica ( WON )
Eintracht Frankfurt vs Benfica
Анализ на прогнозата
- Sebastien Haller didn’t feature in the first leg but will be recalled to the team here if he can prove his fitness in time.
- Jonathan de Guzman was only fit enough for a place on the bench in Lisbon and could get a start here.
- Evan Ndicka is suspended after being sent off in the first leg. Gelson Fernandes was sent off at the weekend but is free to play here.
- Jonas returns from suspension for Benfica but it remains to be seen whether he starts here.
- Pizzi tends to only start one of Benfica’s two-legged Europa League ties and he didn’t in the first match.
- Rafa will push to keep his starting XI in Germany after netting twice at the weekend.
- Benfica elected for the experience of Jardel over Ferro in the first leg and may stick with that here.
- Despite losing the first leg 4-2, Frankfurt will be happy with their position in the tie after playing with 10 men for 70 minutes in Lisbon.
- Benfica have scored exactly four goals in each of their last three matches. Despite a big win in the first leg, they will perhaps feel disappointed Frankfurt are still in the tie.
- Frankfurt have lost their last two matches in all competitions, as many as their previous 20 outings combined. Frankfurt are unbeaten at home in the Europa League this season.