Napoli vs Arsenal ( Lost )
Napoli vs Arsenal
Анализ на прогнозата
- Napoli will continue to be without Raul Albiol and Amadou Diawara as they bid to overturn a 2-0 deficit from the first leg.
- Arkadiusz Milik may get the nod over Dries Mertens on Thursday after starting the first match on the bench.
- Kevin Malcuit will hope to start against the Gunners after Elseid Hysaj started at right-back at the Emirates.
- Granit Xhaka returned from injury in Monday night’s 1-0 win away to Watford.
- Alexandre Lacazette was only on the bench against the Hornets and will more than likely return to the starting XI here.
- Arsenal manager Unai Emery should also recall Ainsley Maitland-Niles to the starting XI after his cameo from the bench on Monday.
- Lucas Torreira is a doubt and may not be risked after sustaining a groin injury in the win over Watford.
- Napoli are 2-0 behind on aggregate and may rue not scoring an away goal in London. Carlo Ancelotti’s side ended a three-match winless run at the weekend with a 3-1 victory over Chievo.
- Arsenal kept their first Premier League clean sheet away from home of the season in Monday night, which will give them confidence heading to Naples. The Gunners have only won three of their last 13 away matches in all competitions and have both their last two on the road in the Europa League.