Lyon vs Angers ( WON )
Lyon vs Angers
Анализ на прогнозата
- Ferland Mendy is fit again and should start at left-back.
- Jason Denayer recovered from a knee injury to feature against Nantes and should be back in the hosts’ XI here.
- Martin Terrier has scored in each of his last four matches and looks a nailed-on starter.
- Marcelo and Nabil Fekir should also be back in the XI having been dropped as a result of their poor performances.
- Stéphane Bahoken is a doubt with a knee injury; the striker was absent at the weekend.
- Angelo Fulgini is fit again having missed the win over Caen with a quadriceps injury.
- Wilfried Kanga came off the bench in attack at the weekend, but it seems more likely that Jeff Reine-Adélaïde will be tasked with playing as a false nine.
- Angers have the league’s second-longest unbeaten streak, having ended a sequence of five draws with last weekend’s win at Caen.
- Lyon have lost three matches on the spin in all competitions and desperately need a win here to put some space between themselves and the chasing pack in the race for Ligue 1’s last Champions’ League spot.