Bayer Leverkusen vs Nuernberg ( WON )
Bayer Leverkusen vs Nuernberg
Анализ на прогнозата
- Lars Bender should return from injury to start at right-back.
- Kai Havertz could switch to the right flank to replace the injured Karim Bellarabi again, with Charles Aránguiz starting in a more attack-minded role and Julian Baumgartlinger filling in in defensive midfield.
- Manager Peter Bosz could also field a further attacking player in Lucas Alario instead of Baumgartlinger, with Havertz starting in a central midfield role.
- Ondrej Petrák provides a further option in defensive midfield.
- Yuya Kubo and Virgil Misidjan offer further alternatives on the flanks.
- Manager Boris Schommers has no reason to make any unforced changes, however.
- Leverkusen got back on track with a 1-0 win at Stuttgart last time out, but continue to struggle with their balance. They trail the European spots by two points.
- Nürnberg are unbeaten in three straight matches and trail the relegation play-off spot by only three points as a result. They have not lost by more than a single goal in their last eight league games.
- Expect this to be a hard-fought game, which Leverkusen should edge.