Cagliari vs Frosinone ( WON )
Cagliari vs Frosinone
Анализ на прогнозата
- Luca Pellegrini, Fabio Pisacane and Nicolò Barella are all suspended for Cagliari and that is a huge blow for the home side.
- Valter Birsa and João Pedro should both play behind the lone striker Leonardo Pavoletti.
- Raman Chibsah will not fly to Sardinia and should be replaced in midfield by Mirko Gori.
- Andrea Pinamonti, Camillo Ciano and Daniel Ciofani are all in contention for two spots up front.
- Cagliari have taken 10 points from a possible 15 in their last five points and they head into the weekend eight points clear of the drop.
- Frosinone two-game winning streak came to an end last weekend when they faced Inter. They are eight points adrift of safety with 18 points left to play for.
- Cagliari will be aiming to hit 40 points this weekend and in doing so secure their top-flight status for another year. The home side will have to deal with some key absences, which does give Frosinone hope.